Thursday 31 December 2009

hands down

With eyes shut, it's you I'm thinking of.

Aye shit happens. Why is everyone so excited about 2010? Nothing is gonna change except you'll have to remember to put the correct date on the paper. I just don't feel like I've finished 2009 yet. There were so many things I wanted to do. Shit shit shit. At least I did something.

I hope you all have a Supertastic New Year, and I hope you all have a good time on New Year's Eve.

Absofuckinglutely I'd say. But no.

1 comment:

Paulish said...

Wiesz, mam podobne zdanie do Twojego na temat nowego roku. Każdy się cieszy, ale ja najchętniej zabrała mój ukochany kryminał w ręce i zaczęła czytać. Nic specjalnego, noc jak każda inna. :-)

No więc Pauluś, chciałabym, żebyś w 2010 osiągnęła swoje cele, i żeby wszystko się układało po Twojej myśli. :****