Saturday 8 May 2010

keri hilson - i like

We're officially on exam leave. It's all strange. I know we're coming back in June, but I will miss the people who left. My "now or never" didn't work, but I don't blame myself for it - I did everything I could. Maybe it's not over yet, maybe it is - it's not important anymore. The end. Right now I have to focus on exams, the target is to get A's in everything. Ha ha, yea right.

I can't believe i have such a busy schedule this week - i though we were on 'holidays' ! Tomorrow i have to go back to English to sign some papers, then college on Tuesday (doubt that), horses on Wednesday, English exam on Thursday, Friday nothing, thank god, shopping on Saturday and work on Sunday! huh. I'm sooo looking forward to shopping with my mummy on Saturday :)

Friday as well as being the last day of 5th year, it was also the day of ECA Fashion Show - and it was amazing. Especially Performance Costume, I felt like I was watching two minute fairy tales.







and the world around us won't stop turning tonight

No comments: